Friday, April 14, 2023

How do you get past the beginning stages of losing weight when you want it all gone NOW?

I’m not sure if this title makes sense but I’m trying to describe the way I feel right now. I weigh more than I ever have in my life and after stepping on the scale today I’m honestly disgusted. I know I shouldn’t be because I need to love my body and myself no matter what and give myself grace, but I just feel so totally repulsive. It makes me want to go nuclear somehow and get the weight gone immediately. My problem is I feel hopeless with the amount of time it would take me to lose the amount of weight I want to lose. Realistically, I need to lose like 60 pounds to even be at the top range of “healthy”. I’ve never lost more than like 10 pounds and when I did that, it was because I was depressed and not eating. I’m sitting here considering how I can force myself into an eating disorder or somehow get prescribed weight loss pills when really, I do not want to do either of those things. I just feel desperate to not be fat anymore. Does anyone relate to this?? I almost feel like I can’t start because I’m already so far gone it’s like I have to climb a whole mountain and I feel so overwhelmed. How can I stop freaking out and just… start? I need some words of wisdom if you’ve got ‘em!

submitted by /u/newbeginnings8363
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nk3rVyY

No comments:

Post a Comment