Thursday, April 27, 2023

Grief and weigh loss

I started my weight loss in February.

I managed to lose about 6 kg but was starting to stall out. I was still motivated to reach my goal of 75kg.

But last week my sister sadly took her own life. The second death of a sibling in 2 years.

Since then I just don’t care what I eat. I haven’t even bothered with the scale and simply don’t have the energy to cook, instead just eating out or ordering in everyday.

I know I should stay to my routine of PT, rock climbing and calorie counting but by god it’s so hard right now to even care about it, never mind bring myself to actually go.

Anyone else who dealt with the loss of a close one during their journey how did you deal? Do I just write off my meals for the moment or do I power through?

I just don’t know what to do anymore.

submitted by /u/King_Gurburdus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/fwKD30k

No comments:

Post a Comment