Sunday, April 16, 2023

I got to play with my kids today

I started my weight loss journey because a few months ago my kids went to a play place and wanted me to join them but I couldn't because of my weight (most of the play places around here top out at 250 Lbs and I was 258). In the three months since then I've lost 15 Lbs and today I went back to the play place with them and was actually able to join in the fun.

I know that I wasn't that far over the maximum weight limit and so it may not seem like much to be under the limit again but it was big deal to me. I hated sitting on the bench watching my kids have fun and having to tell them "I'm sorry but daddy can't play with you because he's too big." There were still a few things that I couldn't do because of my weight but I'm looking forward to being able to do those in the future.

submitted by /u/AnApexBread
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uJetlTV

No comments:

Post a Comment