Friday, April 21, 2023

Can't see it without the numbers

Hi all, I am having a weird experience this morning. I've come down to my parents for the weekend and weighed myself on their scales... Which read 7 pounds lighter than the one I have. I'm guessing it's to do with floor stability or just broken calibration. They have access to a doctor's office scales daily so if they say it's accurate, I believe them. I try not to focus on numbers because it's a slippery slope for me, and have recently been either looking at what weights I can now lift, and have introduced a few cardio focused days to my gym routine (up to 3 cardio days a week depending on energy levels). But with that, my own scales has barely been moving, despite people telling me I'm looking slimmer.

The strangest thing is though that I put on my favourite jeans after weighing myself and despite wearing them every other day, it's only after seeing that number that I can see and feel how baggy they are on me. Feels a bit bizarre that I couldn't see that or notice it properly without seeing the numbers on the scale.

Anyone else experience this? Can't see the weight loss until the scales confirms it?

submitted by /u/Interesting_Brush407
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/TFHDPYV

No comments:

Post a Comment