Thursday, April 13, 2023

Something that’s usually too taboo to discuss: After significant weight loss you can get so clean after you go ๐Ÿ‘€ (TMI bath room talk)

Like I said, this is one of those things that’s embarrassing or just generally “uncouth” to discuss, but very true nonetheless! So I wanted to share some of my thoughts and break the ice for anyone else to share!

When you’re extremely overweight/obese it can be very difficult to clean yourself. Your hygiene is one area that declines most drastically as your weight becomes unmanageable.

Something that has been a whole new experience for me after losing 200lbs+ (as someone who had been obese since I could remember) is the experience of having ahem “access” to more parts of my body ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… And as a result, being able to actually thoroughly clean myself after a visit to the restroom!

One of the most embarrassing things as an extremely overweight individual is the feeling of self-consciousness that comes from difficulty maintaining your hygiene. Something I never considered was how much better my hygiene would become and how much easier it would be to maintain!

The perks of losing weight and becoming healthy really never end friends. Keep striving!

submitted by /u/chrisnesbitt_jr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jOTriEM

No comments:

Post a Comment