Saturday, April 15, 2023

Sudden Change in Activity Level

Hi,

At my work study job on campus, they decided to invite the students to participate in their seasonal steps contest. I’m excited and decided to join, specifically because my boss is known for getting a crazy number of steps and winning every time. Like, 21,000 steps a day type step count. I want to beat him. I’m super competitive and I’ve been meaning to start walking more, so I feel like this will help push me. However, I usually do like 5k steps a day so I’m starting off pretty low and suddenly leaping to be very active. Yesterday I managed 15,000 and today so far I’ve done a little over 18,000, so I think that I have a chance, but at the same time, I don’t know if I’ll be risking getting some type of injury by doing this. I don’t feel abnormally sore on my feet, but I can definitely feel the difference between my normal activity level. Does anyone have any input? By the end of the challenge (2 weeks from Monday) do you think I’ll be able to see any weight loss?

submitted by /u/aneggsalot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ocTWjmu

No comments:

Post a Comment