Friday, April 14, 2023

realistic deficit to avoid binging ?

hello,

will do a quick summary of my history in hopes i can get some advice for people who are knowledgeable on healthy dieting.

i was a healthy weight my whole life then developed anorexia. i restricted heavily and reached bmi 14. i eventually got help but instead of nourishing my body i binged my way back up to a healthy weight. so i am proof starving yourself doesn’t work because your body gets fed up eventually and will send signals to your brain to eat, becomes obsessed with food.

i overshot my weight and started to purge, but i now don’t engage in eating disorder behaviours after therapy and i want to lose a couple of pounds HEALTHILY.

what is a realistic deficit where i won’t binge ? i was thinking 100-200 deficit, i would be happy with slow weight loss.

any advice would be appreciated :)

submitted by /u/ruser7489
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YWEgFdZ

No comments:

Post a Comment