Sunday, April 9, 2023

Unable to lose weight for 2 weeks

As title says, I've been stuck at the same weight for 2 weeks now, no change in scale at all. I still have a lot of body fat, don't really exercise, I feel so tired all the time but that's probably from sadness, so it can't be muscle weight. My weight loss before was extremely slow, 1lb a week if that, and now it's just completely stopped.

I genuinely don't believe I'm eating more than 1300cals a day, but I might be in extreme denial since MFP predicts I would be losing 2lbs a week on that kind of defecit.

Yesterday I was so hungry all day, I'm hungry most days on 1300cals yet I'm literally seeing zero progress despite putting myself through near constant hunger, not ordering in food, not really eating sugary snacks etc...

Please can someone just give me some motivation to either decrease my intake more, some sort of wakeup call that CICO never lies and I must be overeating... anything!

I have around 20lbs left to go until my target weight so quitting isn't an option, I have to shed this excess body weight but right now I feel miserable from a complete and utter lack of progress.

submitted by /u/Complete-Suit-3168
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/19icB52

No comments:

Post a Comment