Saturday, April 22, 2023

It's done! 205 lbs -> 160 lbs

Why I was so overweight in the first place: I was stressed out from life, I had no relationships, crippling depression, low self-esteem, and my life was fleeting away faster than I realized; I came to a terrible realization that my life is gonna suck forever if this keeps up. I was like this for more than a decade. I spent my whole 20s being fat and depressed.

Then in September 2021, things really started to get better. Someone out there gave me a chance. I got an internship offer from a tech company that I really wanted to work for. Before starting, I got LASIK surgery and I was able to see perfectly. It was a life changing experience for me and I gained a sense of dignity for the first time in a long time; more than when I had graduated university. After securing a full-time position, I had gained even more dignity and it was at this point that I really wanted to lose weight and take better care of myself..

I made a promise that September to mom and dad: I will lose weight and try to live healthier. So I kept that promise through the end and now here I am, back to 2007 where I was in my freshman year in High school. I was still going through puberty and never had any issues with obesity until a few years later when my house got foreclosed, I was consequentially separated from mom and THAT was when it all started.

4 years ago when I was about to graduate university, I went from this to now THIS! Seriously, If you guys want to learn anything about my story, it's that things change. Maybe you might not be happy where you are now but as time goes on, maybe things will start to get better. You just got to hope and do everything you can to make it happen.

Here is my weight loss result: https://imgur.com/a/9pcOSki

submitted by /u/Icantw8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Hu2Mg4i

No comments:

Post a Comment