Saturday, April 29, 2023

Ideas for non-food presents for reaching weight loss goals

Hey there, Just started my weight-loss journey (again...). I'm F23 currently at about 110kg and my goal weight is about 60kg.

This time I want to write a list, of some non food things I'll get for myself when I reach certain steps in my journey. I thought either something bigger for every 10kg or something smaller every 5kg. I thought that might help to keep motivated by reaching smaller goals instead being demotivated by being far away from the end goal.

So far my ideas were a new pircing, maybe a tattoo and a smart watch. Does anyone has some more ideas that I could include in my list? Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/nerdybritishGirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3WSfP5A

No comments:

Post a Comment