Monday, April 10, 2023

advice on how to approach weight loss differently?

I’ve struggled with my weight my entire life. It has taken my 3 years to go from 220 to 175 pounds and I still want to lose about 25 more pounds. For some reason, these last pounds have been so hard to lose and I haven’t lost (actually gained 5 pounds) since August. I think because the last time I lost weight, I was pretty restrictive and has led me to another 6 month binge-restrict cycle.

I feel that I need to completely change what I am doing and approach weight loss a different way. I’m so tired of consistently either being in weight loss/intense mode or binging and feeling like crap. I’ve considered no longer calorie counting bc I feel like I can develop an all or nothing mindset from it. But I know that CICO is how to lose weight and I want to ensure I’m in a deficit. I’ve also considered taking a break from the scale to focus on how I actually feel, but I’m scared that I won’t notice myself gaining weight (which is completely opposite of my goal)

Any advice on how to approach weight loss different but also still be successful? Maybe I do either one, stop calorie counting but weigh daily or calorie count but don’t weigh? I don’t know I just want to lose weight, feel good, but also finally have a healthy relationship with food.

submitted by /u/Excellent-Summer0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RUwpEzM

No comments:

Post a Comment