Monday, April 24, 2023

I finally made it into the 160s!

I am so beyond proud of myself. If you had told me earlier this year, that by September I'd see a weight on the scale I haven't seen in over 3 years, I'd think you were crazy or way too optimistic for my taste.

But I did it! https://imgur.com/a/W4kOGnv At the end of May, I jumped back into my weight loss journey, and since then, I've lost a total of 28 lbs. I still have a ways to go, and It's going to take me a while yet to get to where I ultimately want to be, but I will get there. I absolutely believe that now.

I know that some days, weight loss feels like its seriously dragging its feet. Just keep faith in the process. You'll get there! I'm only 10 lbs away from moving into the "overweight" category on the BMI scale from "obese", and that goal used to seem unattainable. Now it's within arms reach.

I just wanted to share this awesome victory with you guys! Thanks for reading and celebrating with me!

submitted by /u/dj088kosik
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/q5t9Y4F

No comments:

Post a Comment