Friday, April 14, 2023

I’m down 29 pounds and one pound away from being 30 pounds lighter than when my mom saw me last

Which is important because I need her to see my progress. Not only because she’ll be happy for me, but also because maybe she’ll start to see me as someone who she can learn from in this regard. I see her on Monday, and I will more than likely have lost a solid 30 pounds or slightly more since I got serious three months ago. She goes back and forth about if she needs to lose weight but she acknowledges her lifestyle is too sedentary.

I hope my success will inspire her to change. I think it already is - she joined a club today that has a pool and nice shady tiki huts so she’ll have somewhere to go and get out of the house and do something fun and physical. Anyway, I have a way to go on this weight loss marathon, but I’m so happy my positive changes are causing my loved ones to start to make their own.

submitted by /u/Kokojijo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/J9hq6XP

No comments:

Post a Comment