Tuesday, April 11, 2023

I’ve been drinking more water lately and it’s really been helpful!

So my vice is diet soda and when I started my weight loss journey, I decided to not give it up even though everyone told me to. But I reasoned that it was diet, it can’t affect my weight loss that much!

Wrong.

Before I started drinking more water, I always felt hungry, and it was so hard to keep to my caloric intake because I always felt hungry. Well in related, I decided to give up soda for lent, and I’ve been drinking more water and omg…. I no longer feel hungry during the day!!!!

I’m so mad at myself because I’ve heard that people often mistake thirst and hunger and I thought that was not me because I drank enough liquids in a day! But no, turns out I was just thirsty instead of hungry!

Anybody else have a similar experience on their weight loss journey???

submitted by /u/lunarianlibrarian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yZwYVvD

No comments:

Post a Comment