Friday, April 14, 2023

Anyone’s sex drive decrease with weight loss?

Out of the things i expect to deal with after losing weight, this is the last thing i expect tbh i searched around and a lot of people said their sex drive went up. Im a woman, and it went down, and is causing a strain on my relationship with my SO…

I started losing weight 3 months ago and lost 15lbs so far (5’3, SW: 148, CW: 133lb, GW: 120) i felt great and work out 4-5 days a week after work. Before this, my SO and I’s sex drive are generally the same and on the higher side. It’s great. But both of us notice mine decrease a lot after i started to lose weight. I would leave work at 4PM, then work out for 1-1.5 hrs ,i fast at 4PM too and dont eat dinner. By the time im home, im exhausted and just want to lay in bed, thus im not in the mood. My SO has been very frustrated and i’m not as wet either, and i dont know why. But if i try to go along he will notice and get upset too.

I reduced my # of workout to go home early. After a few fights, we decided to go with scheduling specific days for sex. It works great but if either of us are sick, dont feel like it then it throws off the entire schedule, and we fight again.

Im losing weight for our wedding in June and my SO has been very understanding and supportive, sometimes a bit worried that im too hard on myself, but this is the biggest problem for us right now. Did anyone go through this and resolve it? Im still not at my GW yet and im worried if i relax my routine, i wont get there, gain my weight back and will not look good for my wedding. At the same time i feel for my SO and understand how going from having high sex drive to lower one can be very frustrating. Why did my sex drive go down? Any suggestion? :(

submitted by /u/throwawayfarway2017
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9813Sca

No comments:

Post a Comment