Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Advice for binge eating recovery and a plateu

I'm not going to lie and say that I've been following the plan perfectly (though that is the goal I'm after) so I know why I am at a Plateau. Ths last 3 weeks I have been hovering over the same 5 lb range. I have had about 2 days of binge eating each week despite my best efforts. I know this sounds like a cop out, but I I just really need advice on how to manage it, since im having a really hard time doing it on my own. I have most days a week where I do so well at meeting my goals and one or two where there's a meal I feel like I go almost into a fugue state. And it's really discouraging because I just feel like I have no control, and it's affecting my weight loss goals. I have to lose at least 60 lbs and I'm stuck at 15 because of those days

How do other people with eating disorders help manage those episodes? Any advice is appreciated 🙏

submitted by /u/Illustrious_Talk6153
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WkrET9s

No comments:

Post a Comment