Thursday, April 13, 2023

When did you start noticing changes?

I've been two weeks into calorie counting again after quite a few years, and while I'm in the groove of it again I'm starting to get a little fatigued. I know the hard work will pay off but I'm just so curious how I'll feel when I hit my goal weight. I'd love to know, especially for girls who are also 5'4", when you finally started noticing weight loss changes both physically and mentally.

Also, side question, I've been eating 1400cal and walking like 13k steps on average everyday. Should I be doing more? I do wonder if I should push myself more, just trying to find a balance between eating enough and not feeling too exhausted.

submitted by /u/happy-peach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39Nkbae

No comments:

Post a Comment