Wednesday, April 12, 2023

How do you stay consistent with calorie counting?

I find that counting calories is effective in helping with my weight loss, but I rarely manage to keep up the habit for more than a few weeks. It can be quite time consuming to figure out the amount of calories, then reach for my phone, switch to the relevant app, and record an entry every time I eat or drink something. Sometimes it's easy of course, but other times depending on where I am, who I'm with or what else I may be busy doing I find it's often not convenient. So I tell myself "I'll just log this later", but then I sometimes forget. After a while this pattern of inconsistent logging becomes normalised behaviour so I get even less consistent, and before I know it my progress is either stalled or undone.

What things help you to log calories consistently and/or make the logging process quicker and easier?

submitted by /u/cakemonitor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pURTSqu

No comments:

Post a Comment