Wednesday, April 26, 2023

I wanna lose weight but i really just wanna stop because of how the journey is starting to feel

I'm 21(F), 163cm / 5'4 and 59kgs/130.073 pounds

I started this journey because I got diagnosed with PCOD and i knew I've to take care of my health.

When I began my journey i was 66 kgs/ 145.505 pounds and it was the month of December.

Before after pic link is mentioned in the comment.

April is about to end now and from the last one month or even more infact i have been stuck at 59 kgs.

I figured it's a plateau so i started exercising and started eating at maintenance and then at deficit.

Then i stopped exercising but still stuck with deficit and maintenance.

I managed to hit 58.4

So now tho i fluctuate between 58.8-59.4

I know and understand weight loss is a slow process but honestly I'm so tired of tracking calories and eating at a deficit

I wanna become a more mindful eater and still be eating healthy but not at a deficit.

I'm still ready to track calories tho just not so much that it seems like i can't have any food. And no i haven't been starving myself but by food i mean something i enjoy eating but is slightly higher in calories.

My maintenance is 1600

So i focus to eat anywhere below 1300 depending on what kind of day it is. Being a short woman it hasn't been easy since I don't have much calories to play around with.

I've ordered skipping rope tho so i really hope it gets me moving so that i can increase my calorie space.

All in all, what am I supposed to do? I feel like a failure maybe because I haven't reached my goal yet and deciding to slack off simply because of I'm tired :(

I don't wanna give up. I wanna reach my goal but it's been tough especially when after doing everything my weight loss speed has decreased massively.

I remember after a whole month was first time where i went from 59.2 to 58.8 that's it!

I don't have my desired body shape yet at all.

I've this belly sticking out like it was it's birthright.

What would be your advice? Have you felt something similar on your journey and how have you dealt with these feelings?

By taking some break or maybe just keeping a no give up spirit? Anything that you feel can help me?

submitted by /u/Kindnessishot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LDcmJhg

No comments:

Post a Comment