Thursday, April 13, 2023

Ready to start my weight loss plan :)

Hey guys!

I have gained a few kilos due to unemployment and have not worked out as regularly as I should.

But today I decided that I would lose the weight I gained!

I already eat healthy, but I will eat less in the evening and will be going to the gym minimum 3 times a week. From time to time I used to eat sugar in cakes, and similar sweets.. But this time is over too for a month.

To help me respect my schedule, I will write in a diary everyday and will report what I eat and what I do for training. Once a week I have to take a picture and to report my weight..

Wish me good luck!

This is a repost due to bad wording

submitted by /u/Irwae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iJZlwaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment