Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I almost have a jawline!

Man, can you believe I've lost 15 lbs in just over a month, and was almost feeling down about it? Fact is, I'm still fat. When I look down, I still see the same belly. My shirts don't fit a whole lot different. But look at my face!

https://imgur.com/a/psWkMSZ

I almost have a jawline! I just wanted to post and remind people that not all weight loss is super visible on your frame. Your pants might fit close to the same. Your shirts, too. But that weight is coming from somewhere, so keep at it!

I started my weight loss journey at 236, and am currently 221. I did it in a month, and I did it pretty easily. I've always been super active. I play a lot of tennis, and I walk a lot. Here are the steps I took to lose the weight:

  1. I don't eat fast food anymore. I used to eat Panda Express AT LEAST a few times a week. Yeah, I know.

  2. I don't eat between meals.

  3. I eat smaller portions of those meals. Not tiny, just reasonable. Now, I can finally tell when I'm full.

That's pretty much it. I also started doing some strength training stuff in the morning, which I'm sure helped a little, but honestly I don't think it's a major contributor for me.

Truth is, I've been a super active guy for years. I bought myself an Apple Watch, and finally saw the massive amount of calories I was burning every day and thought to myself, "how much have you been eating every day to maintain this weight?!"

Anyway, I'm rambling. I get it. I just feel excited about my progress. I've been overweight my whole adult life. I still am overweight. But I'm finally moving in the right direction, and now that I realize how simple it is, I don't see myself going backward.

Keep going, everyone! You can do hard things.

submitted by /u/A_Balloon_Deluge
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/iHg5jPC

No comments:

Post a Comment