Monday, April 17, 2023

Losing weight as an alcoholic

Hi all.
I know this sounds crazy, but I'm starting my weight loss journey and I'm wondering if it's possible to do with out giving up alcohol. I understand that I should focus on the emotional or physical issue that I am having that I don't want to give up alcohol but that's not where I am holding yet. In general i have a drink or 2 a day, and never get actually drunk, but more to wind down my very stressful life (usually gin and tonic). I'm sure my starting to exercise will also help. I'm starting couch 2 5k and yoga once a week.. any other advice? Is it possible to lose weight and not stop drinking?

Currently 180 lbs (post having 3 kids) - looking to go down to 140.

submitted by /u/z-ero-day
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/e21ByiW

No comments:

Post a Comment