Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Gained weight…

F 5’3 SW: 170 CW: 160 GW: 120/115

I went strong with weight loss during December, January, and February. I lost 15 lbs and was feeling amazing! I slowly gave up on it during March and April and now have gained 5 lbs back.

I’m disappointed in myself for falling back into the old habit of “oh i’ll start tomorrow” and then keeping that up for 2 months.

Today marks the continuation in my journey. I had my greens this morning, a healthy breakfast and lunch, and will continue kicking ass through dinner.

I have a week long cruise at the end of July planned and want to lose 20 lbs before then and then 40 lbs by my graduation in December!

I’m going to start posting in this sub again to keep me motivated and accountable.

submitted by /u/General_Pea7751
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R0HehdT

No comments:

Post a Comment