Friday, April 21, 2023

How are thin people able to not eat more of their favorite food?

So about me: 27F, 168 cm (5'6), 67 kg (148 lbs), struggled with weight loss for most of my life because I LOVE food. And I always wondered how thin people are able to stop when they eat food that is really tasty for them. For example I love croissants very much, and when I buy just one it always feels like it’s not enough because it tastes sooo good I could eat two or maybe even three and only then feel satisfied. It’s the same with every food I like, I always have to stop myself otherwise I’d be overeating daily. And when I stop I feel frustrated. Every. Single. Time.

So how is it not a problem for thin people? Surely they can overeat sometimes but hardly on a regular basis. Is it because our brains work differently? Is it even possible to change that?

submitted by /u/sparx_the_unicorn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IcqGLPx

No comments:

Post a Comment