Sunday, April 30, 2023

How to embrace body shape

I have an apple-shaped figure. 45F, 185lbs, 5’5”, have had two kids. I’m very active, more so over the past year. I’ve cut down on drinking, i overeat some days, but mostly keep it in check. CICO balance. I’m definitely on a deficit and have taken progress photos over the past year and there’s visible improvement. Limited weight loss but I don’t care about the scale. Im very muscular, everywhere but my abs. I’m happy overall and this is a sustainable lifestyle for me. I’ve had insulin resistance for years and hypothyroidism. Been medicated and regularly visiting an endocrinologist for 20 years. I feel good these days, and then will see a picture of myself, and wth?! My body shape always prevails and it depresses me. My midsection became more prominent after my second kid. My family genetics lend to stout, big boned, short, busty women. I’ve tried to dress for my shape, tried better angles for photos, I feel good overall but then the photo brings me down. The logical part of me knows that I’m healthy, active, making progress. But I hate my body shape. Although there’s definitely more fat to lose in the middle, I can’t reshape my structure. Any thoughts or advice on how to embrace the shape you are given?

submitted by /u/itisjustmesayinghi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GjNH04L

No comments:

Post a Comment