Sunday, April 30, 2023

I need some guidance I feel healthy but unhealthy at the same time

Context I’m a 25 M 6’0 currently sitting at 392 lbs and I love my body but want to rid it of this fat prison to realize my physical potential. I want to feel healthy again. So 2 weeks ago I decided enough is enough and I just kinda quit eating. I’m not very knowledgeable about weight loss but I know I want to work to bettering my mind and body. My strategy had been to eat one meal a day no restaurant food no carbs and no sugar and then fasting on the weekends. I don’t have a scale at home than can properly read my weight so I have to go into the doctor to get myself weighed. I eat a palm sized portion of chicken and spinach h for the past 2 weeks minus weekends but I’m not sure if this will actually help me I’m at a weight I am very unhappy with and this seemed like the best descion I can make to really start the process I fee like I have so much body fat that I can rely heavily on those stores to lose weight but am unsure if it will hurt or damage me in some way I’m prepared to sacrifice as I have been over 300lbs since elementary school. My relationship w food is a nightmare it seems to be all or nothing but I can feel the results already but I’m apprehensive idk if anyone could help or just offer some insight I would greatly appreciate it thank you kind people

submitted by /u/jimmybobberson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vEilFYm

No comments:

Post a Comment