Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Goal jeans are now loose

SW: 217lbs, CW: 156lbs, GW: 130-140lbs 25F, 5’3

I’ve been on my weight loss journey since Feb 2022 and I’ve lost about 60lbs. When I went back to my parent’s home for Christmas, I was excited to look into the bin of my old clothes my mom kept for me. I had clothes in there from back when I was 18-20yo and still on the thinner side.

I found one my favorite Levi’s jeans that I got when I started gaining weight but was still not “fat”. I tried them and could only hook the two first buttons of the six (doesn’t have a zipper, just buttons). I left them at my mom’s and told myself that I would fit into them on my next visit.

I came back in March and they did indeed fit but they were a bit on the tighter side. They are now pretty loose and I need to get a belt! Since wearing them, I no longer feel fat. I’m still overweight but I’m finally feeling good in my body. I was planning on getting down to 130lbs but, the closer I get, the more that I feel like 140lbs will be enough. So another 15lbs left to go. Honestly, if I were to not lose anymore, I would be okay with that but I’m going to try to get down to my final goal weight before the end of this summer.

Now, I’m planning on focusing on getting back to the gym and trying to get back to yoga. I want to be fit and be able to spend more time outside with my friends this summer. I started to look for cute summer tops and I’m ready for my hot girl summer!

Now I’m waiting on a pair of cute shorts that my cousin is bringing back from my mom’s. I hope they fit!

submitted by /u/goobxcharlie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Opq9iwI

No comments:

Post a Comment