Sunday, April 23, 2023

Falling off the horse a bit - Need Help!

Hi Guys, this has been my most successful weight loss attempt in 10 years. I dropped from 108kg (March) to 96kg (as of April 10). However, I started to plateau, I am at 1500 calories, but I've recently been having these mini "Cheats" once a week because I am getting a bit burned out eating chicken breast, and fish.

I brine my meats, season etc.. but recently, I've just gotten really tired of it. From april 10 to Now, I've only lost 0.5kg, (95.5kg as of writing) and I know it's because I've been sneaking in a burger here and there, or a sub, or some chinese food. I have managed to stay far away from sugar at least.

I hope you guys can share some tips, I think I just need to change my food somehow. I am thinking of buying a turbo broiler or airfryer so I can have some crispy chicken or something (coatted using cornflakes and eggwhites).

submitted by /u/CorsariousAbonai
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f07ws6h

No comments:

Post a Comment