Saturday, April 22, 2023

How can I stop being all or nothing when it comes to weight loss?

Ive lost 15 pounds and have 25 more to go. However, Im still struggling with my all or nothing mentality.

Im either binging and eating 2500-3000 calories a day, or im eating around 800 calories a day and losing weight. For some reason when Im really low calorie I am able to fight off cravings, but when i eat a more appropriate amount I am unable to stop myself. It doesn’t make any sense to me why I am this way.

Is this a common struggle?

For extra info: 23f. starting weight was 175 and goal weight is 135. 5’3.

A little more context: I am doing a low carb diet because I am unable to control myself with carbs. I also have ibs and i get extremely bloated when I eat wheat products and oats.

submitted by /u/ShrimpUprising
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mdgAo9k

No comments:

Post a Comment