Sunday, April 23, 2023

Losing muscle, not fat. Macros to blame?

Over the last four weeks I've been eating 500kcal under my maintenance. In this time I've lost 1kg.

However, according to my renpho scale my body fat percentage has increased. My measurements have all stayed the same, so I believe I'm losing muscle.

My current macros are: Carbs: 50% Fats: 30% Proteins: 20%

I am also anemic, with a slow thyroid which may be accounting for the slow weight loss. I'm still pushing myself to exercise three times a week, and hate to think that all this effort is going to waste.

Would love any advice from people who have knowledge about macros, or who have been in a similar situation

submitted by /u/Renee_G-B
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hcmlvN2

No comments:

Post a Comment