Sunday, April 9, 2023

[Fat Burning Advice] 52M, 220lb to 195lb with Keto, Seeking a Sustainable & Less Restrictive Diet

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my weight loss journey and seek some advice on finding a more sustainable and less restrictive diet. I'm a 52-year-old male who started at 220lb, and my goal weight is 195lb. I've had great success with the Keto diet, which helped me lose a lot of body fat rapidly. However, as effective as Keto has been, I'm looking for an alternative that's easier to maintain long-term.

A little background on my activity levels: I am still very active, training 4-5 times a week and walking 6-10km a day. I believe that my active lifestyle has definitely contributed to my weight loss progress, but I'm also aware that diet plays a crucial role. I want to find a diet that allows me to continue enjoying my active lifestyle while still providing the same level of success as Keto.

I'm reaching out to the community for suggestions on diets or lifestyle changes that are effective yet sustainable for someone in my situation. I'd love to hear about your experiences, and if you've transitioned from a Keto diet to something else while maintaining or even improving your weight loss results.

Any advice on meal plans, types of exercises, or anything that has worked for you would be greatly appreciated. I'm excited to continue my weight loss journey and reach my goal of 195lb with a diet that's better suited for long-term success.

Thank you in advance for your input, and I look forward to reading your suggestions!

TL;DR: 52-year-old male, lost weight with Keto, seeking a sustainable and less restrictive diet that complements an active lifestyle (training 4-5 times a week, walking 6-10km a day). Goal weight is 195lb. Open to any advice and suggestions.

submitted by /u/cloneboy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PGs61jR

No comments:

Post a Comment