Saturday, April 15, 2023

How do I start safely as a morbidly obese man.

I’m finally deciding to start my weight loss journey but I’m scared of hurting myself. I’m 6’6 and 400 pounds. My healthy weight is around 210 so I’m about 200 over right now. I know a lot about nutrition and how to handle that. I was told losing weight when your as big as I am is 80% diet and 20% exercise. How frequently should I exercise and for how long and what exercises should I do ? I don’t want to lose the weight real quick than put it back on I’m wanting to make a life style change. What is a work out schedule that I’m going to be able to maintain without hurting myself. I’m scared if I hurt myself and can’t go to the gym that’ll ruin the routine of it. Thank you so much for any help.

submitted by /u/mountainsofcats
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0OR3hQn

No comments:

Post a Comment