Saturday, April 8, 2023

Lost weight now sabotaging myself

I haven't been weighing myself for quite a while and found out at a doctors appointment I'm down 22lbs from the last visit (about 6 months before). I was really pleased with this but I'm finding myself making really stupid choices with meals and snacks since the appointment. Like between a decent normal meal or something deep fried and covered with cheese, I'm choosing the latter.

It's like a switch has gone on in my head. Like I can afford to 'treat' myself because I've done well with weight loss so far.

Its been about 2 weeks and I thought after a little treat it would be out of my system but I can't seem to stop with the bad choices. I need some sense talked into me.

Does anyone else go through this?

Would it be best not to find out my weight at the next appointment? Obviously it's triggered something in me

submitted by /u/radiantcrayons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AsuH6Te

No comments:

Post a Comment