Saturday, April 8, 2023

Pointless rant about thermodynamics

I really hate this universe and laws of thermodynamics. It takes so much energy to burn single pound of fat it's annoying. I know there is nothing I can do to change that but I felt like writing a post about it. I am on day 43 of calories counting, averaging on 1654 kcal deficit [I have cronometer set to 999kcal deficit but I genuinely don't feel like eating that much and feel fine]. That is still only 19.3lb/8.8kg loss when added all that up. This is so slow... I know people here often have to do with 500kcal deficit per day so I am not discounting their experience but I wish I could lose weight faster than 3lb per week.

TLDR: I wish weight loss could be faster. This rant was brought to you by random 2lb water weight gain this morning lol.

submitted by /u/CabinetMain3163
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WHokJKn

No comments:

Post a Comment