Friday, April 7, 2023

I just need some advice on the mental health aspect of this physical weight loss journey.

I’ve been going to the gym 3-4x a week and kickboxing for 2-3x a week for the last year. I’ve seen some results but when I look at myself in the mirror or in photos I can’t help but compare my body to others and feel so guilty and horrible for how I look. I’ve gained so much weight since college. I try to ignore how I look or how I feel about how I look but then I get hit with reality about my actual physical appearance and it’s soul crushing. I see other women and men who are bigger and I do not judge them. It’s just myself. I hate my double chin and my belly. I wish I loved my physical appearance more but I don’t. I don’t want my health/fitness journey to come from a negative place and I’m starting to feel like it is. How can I combat this? Any insight would be great. I’m 25 and female.

submitted by /u/lmarksart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/1LNa2ql

No comments:

Post a Comment