Friday, April 7, 2023

Why is my weight stuck on keto despite eating less than 1200 calories and walking 4k steps daily?

Hey everyone,

I started the keto diet a few weeks ago, and I was thrilled to see the number on the scale drop rapidly in the first few days. But now, my weight has been stuck at 98.5KG for a week, and I'm starting to get worried.

I've been religiously tracking my food intake, and I'm eating less than 1200 calories a day. I'm also walking around 4k steps daily, so I'm not sure why the weight loss has come to a halt.

I'm feeling a bit discouraged and frustrated, and I would love to hear from anyone who has gone through this experience or has any advice on how to break through this plateau. Should I be changing my macros or increasing my exercise routine?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/crashbash7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WM0Bvhd

No comments:

Post a Comment