Friday, October 6, 2023

3 months in - no weight loss

Hi everyone,

3 months into my weight loss journey but don’t see any difference on the scale :( I’m wondering whether my calorie intake is actually my maintain calories. Any ideas?

Starting weight - 61.1kgs End weight - 60 kgs Timeframe - 3 months Workout- 4-5 times a week weight training with a personal trainer Calorie intake - 1900 calories Job - sedentary / desk

I tracked calories on my fitness pal and used a food scale. Ate clean 90% of the time and logged alcohol / drinks (once a week). Getting back from vacation soon so wanted to know if I should drop my intake to around 1600?

Thanks in advance!!

Edit: I’ve definitely noticed more muscle mass on my body but I’d like to see the fat peeling off a little bit faster.

submitted by /u/vanillaunicorn1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jgkLW9p

No comments:

Post a Comment