Saturday, October 14, 2023

31 female needs help!

Hello!

I need some help, I have been denied weight loss medications as well as surgery due to an exclusion on my insurance and I feel so lost. I am 31 female with PCOs, I currently weight 283 and am 5’7. I have been on a weight loss journey for a year now, I work out 3-5 times a week with 30-45 mins of cardio as well as HIIT. I have started to count calories about 3 months ago and have not seen any weight loss. I consistently stay below 2000 which is less than my tracking app is suggesting. I am trying so hard and I feel so lost and upset that I can’t get any help from insurance. My dr and I have tried to get me every medication and it just gets denied and I finally decided to go for a surgery consult and was again told my employed refuses to cover it. I tried to speak with HR about having an insurance advocate and they said we did not have one and that they would not be discussing adding things to our plans. Can anyone offer me any advice?? Thank you 😊

submitted by /u/Desperate_Site_9215
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/op2XI5E

No comments:

Post a Comment