Saturday, October 7, 2023

7 weeks in - Ready for the next phase

Currently at about 7 weeks into my weight loss program, losing the initial water weight phase is probably done by now. I’m about 5’7” started at around 205 Lbs, currently at around 185 Lbs. and goal is to be at around 140Lbs. I still feel I can easily get back to my starting weight in about 2 weeks max if I go to my old eating habit. I do think I'm at a really good place right now, where I'm comfortable with not having food/meals being one of the "main event" of my day, I think that's very important.

Now comes the next phase and the real hard work begins, I feel like my good progress is starting to taper off. What I’ve done so far is cut out junk foods, soda, fast food, and avoided high carb stuffs (rice, bread and pasta) Aside from the usual keeping logs of my food intake using mobile app and doing cardio exercise (both I haven’t done yet), is there anything else I should add to stay motivated? I have tried this a couple of times in the past and falls off the wagon at around 170sh, hopefully it doesn't happen this time.

submitted by /u/Benjamin_Buford
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IpiHBTf

No comments:

Post a Comment