Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Abs and losing stubborn fat. Any advice?

F - 36- H: 5’3 SW: 244lbs CW: 171 lbs GW: 124lbs

Hi all! I started my weight loss journey over a year ago and one of the areas that I’ve been really struggling with making much progress is the fat around my belly area. I still have about 50 pounds before I reach my goal weight but I’m wondering if this is a matter of just keep losing weight and push through or is there anything else in particular I could be doing to improve body recomp?

I do strength training 4 times a week and about 30 - 50 mins of walking or bike riding during my off days. I track my macros and stay in a calorie deficit.

I’m not looking for a magic solution to getting abs or even looking to get visible abs, I’m just looking for suggestions that have actually helped some of you folks with getting a bit more tonned or general improvements on abs appearance (eg. Supplements, hitt, specific workout routine).

Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/poodleTO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MOENWaA

No comments:

Post a Comment