Saturday, October 7, 2023

Any advice?

SW 220 CW 212

I started focusing on my diet really heavily about 3 weeks ago. Down 8lbs officially as of this morning (I record my weight once a week only so I'm not overanalyzing every fluxuation) and I recognize that it's very likely majority water weight.

I'm 5'5" female and currently eating 1700-2000 calories per day (although I think I tend to overestimate sometimes). If I eat any less than that, I feel hungry and/or unsatisfied. I am "plant-based" in that I do not consume any animal products. No dairy, eggs, broths, flavoring, meat, etc., although I do eat fish and chocolate (don't ask me for the logic I don't have it okay lmao).

In 2 days I have an appointment with my local clinic's lifestyle medicine office, and I want it to be as effective as possible. If you've gone to a lifestyle medicine appointment, what was your experience, and what would you suggest I prepare or talk about?

I also would really like to ask for a medication that helps me train my body to eat better (ie. I would like to feel satisfied eating 1500-1600 calories and not have cravings). please note that I know weight loss medication is a tool to HELP the process, not the solution. My goal is to help my body get used to feeling satisfied eating less, at which time I would like to stop using weight loss medication and continue on my own

I'm a little scared of ozempic, but I know it's all the craze right now. I've also heard good things about phentermine. I'm currently on wellbutrin for depression, and it doesn't really work as an appetite or craving suppressant for me (although in truth, I don't have a problem with overeating too much except the week before my period).

submitted by /u/misstums
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pDJ7PB4

No comments:

Post a Comment