Sunday, October 8, 2023

Anyone feel like the more you loose weight the bigger your head looks?

25M 250lbs->200lbs

Ok this may sound ridiculous, but I believe the more I loose weight, the bigger my head looks. Not only that, but before my head used to look more square, and now it looks more triangular with, unfortunately, my jaw being the thinner part. Maybe just the top part of my head is super wide and now after i’ve lost some weight it starts to look disproportional?

I know the skeletal structure cannot change with weight loss, but I’m almost certain my head did not look like this before gaining weight. Honestly I hate it and am starting to doubt losing the remainder of the weight. My goal is to get back to around 180-185lbs

submitted by /u/nick91_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KXA6kpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment