Saturday, October 7, 2023

I’ve lost weight, but still don’t look or feel thinner

As the title says, I (18M) have lost a fair bit of weight, but I still never feel like I look skinny. I’m 5’7”, and, at my most around 2 years ago, I weighed 180ish lbs and absolutely HATED how I looked, and so I decided to try to lose weight to feel better about my appearance. Through healthier eating habits and some exercise, I’ve gotten to 115 about lbs, but still don’t feel great about my body, particularly my stomach. One of my biggest goals for my weight loss was to try to achieve a flat stomach, and while it’s certainly reduced in size, there’s still a rather noticeable swell there that I’m incredibly insecure about. Does anybody have any tips for how I could improve that?

submitted by /u/Superb_Pop_613
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hEogNnM

No comments:

Post a Comment