Monday, October 30, 2023

Long term small results with very small deficit (-100, -200) ?

My TDEE is 1400, I don’t want to lose a lot but I’d still like to lose a few kg eventually to be back at the weight range I know I was comfortable at a few years ago (although still trying/planning to come to terms with just staying at a higher weight if I ultimately can’t (mentally) healthily sustain it). I don’t want to trigger an eating disorder relapse though so I do not wish to go below 1200 nor purposefully "add more exercise just to have more room" (I just go on small walks some days when I feel like it), because I know I’ll be over focusing on that too.

Has anyone ever had results long term with that, doing almost-maintenance?

I know the loss will be extremely slow (I guess I will just check to make sure every few weeks/months), but I still wanted to know if some people did go through that. We all know how frustrating weight loss can be and how impatient we can be with it, so I’m assuming most people have never went for such a low deficit, or the ones who did surely did not do it voluntarily and/or monitor it closely, but still, maybe someone actually did it and can tell the story.

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/springcrows
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vtdsZUw

No comments:

Post a Comment