Sunday, October 1, 2023

Lost 30 pounds, no significant difference

Hello, I am a 16 year old male, 191 lbs, 6’2 or 6’3. When I first started my weight loss journey I was 221 pounds and in the course of 4.5 months I’ve lost 30 pounds. To lose the weight all I’ve been doing a calorie deficit and moderate exercise (only walking). I noticed that I’ve lost just a bit of fat in my face, maybe just a ittle in my stomach yet everything else is exactly the same (chest, arm fat, thighs, muffin top, etc). I’m not expecting to have some six pack bod however now that I’m categorized as “skinny” according to the BMI why do I still look chubby? Do I need to become 160/170 pounds to lose the muffin top, chest, stomach, arm, and leg fat? Or is there another issue? I just want to have a super slim build.

submitted by /u/simsmax1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hBniqQE

No comments:

Post a Comment