Tuesday, October 10, 2023

What am I doing wrong ?

25f; 5ft; 182lbs

It’s been almost two months since I started my weight loss journey. I weighed 190lbs then.

I started eating healthy, cutting down sugar, counting calories (sometimes even overestimating just to be on the safer side). I also workout for 45mins-1hour, 5-6days a week (mix of cardio and strength training). I try to eat about 1200-1500 cal each day divided into two meals. I fast for 16 hours as well.

I lost about 8 pounds in two months but my weight is stuck for the past three weeks and the scale isn’t moving at all. I took measurements but that doesn’t seem to show any difference.

I have insulin resistance and probably pcod (haven’t been officially diagnosed but did have irregular cycles before I started my weight loss journey). I also started taking metformin the last week for the insulin resistance.

I can’t figure out what I am doing wrong and feel lost. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/SeverusSnape05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sPk6zn

No comments:

Post a Comment