Friday, October 13, 2023

Metformin?

Some backstory: I’ve been fat my whole life, back in 2017-18 I lost 70 lbs which brought me to 190lbs (I’m 5’8 so while still technically overweight I felt great and was very happy with how I looked) I hovered at that weight for around 2 years. I went through something very traumatic in 2018 and was heavily dissociated which resulted in me first really restricting and then steadily gaining weight back… even more than when I started out (got the worst around quarantine when I was really forced to sit in my trauma) anyways I’m losing weight again and I’m really trying to do it healthily this time as I’ve processed the trauma. I’ve lost 20 lbs so far.

….Tldr…. Losing weight, 20 lbs down but I’ve been prediabetic in the past and just got my blood work done today and pretty much expecting to be told I’m officially diabetic now and my doctor brought up metformin. She said that even if I’m not technically diabetic I could still take metformin to help with blood sugar and weight loss. Has anyone else tried it? What was the experience like for you

submitted by /u/Beneficial_Lab_8790
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yUNr9DO

No comments:

Post a Comment