Monday, October 16, 2023

35F, suffering from PCOS. Recently joined gym but didnot loose weight. Instead gained 2kg being in calorie deficit of 1200cal

I need community opinion on my weight condition. Small background. Got diagnosed with PCOD in 2013 since then left junk food since I was told it will help in cure of my condition.Multiple Doctors simply tell me to loose weight but when I tell them I dn eat junk or extra food except with some exceptions they have no answer. All my tests done multiple times. Hormone, diabetes, vitamin deficiency thyroid but everything is normal in my body.

Now 3 month back my weight was 65 kg which was constant since 2 years. Suddenly I started feeling my clothes are getting tighter hence checked my weight a month back it went to 72.8kg. In these months again my periods stopped. Same day i joined gym out of guilt.

Since 1 month every week I workout for 4 days a week. I follow strict diet as suggested by my trainer with mostly my calories going upto 1200calories. Today when I checked my weight it was 74.4 kg and I felt like crying. Trainer said it must be because of muscle gain but my main purpose was weight loss because my clothes are getting tighter and I hate looking in the mirror because I feel I look ugly.

I dont know if someone can relate with me or not but would like some genuine advice.

submitted by /u/EducationalSympathy7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nOhvydR

No comments:

Post a Comment