Sunday, October 1, 2023

People’s opinions about weight loss

  • SW: 185 lbs
  • CW: 123 lbs
  • GW: 115 lbs

I’ve been on a weight loss journey since March of this year, and I’m currently 62 lbs down. I’m 8 pounds away from my goal weight. My doctor agreed that 115 is a perfectly healthy and fine goal weight for my frame and height.

However, I’ve been getting a lot of comments about my weight from my family recently. Some of these comments include saying that I look like I have an eating disorder, my legs are too thin, “I’ve gone too far”, etc. I’m genuinely not sure where these comments are coming from because I think I look like I am a perfectly healthy weight. I have a chubby face and stomach, a large chest, and my arms and legs are normal sized. I feel better than I ever have, I look better than I ever have (in my opinion), and I’m trying to feel happy and keep my momentum to lose these last 8 pounds. But, a part of me wonders if there’s any merit to these comments and maybe I am too thin. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I gain weight to appease people around me and be miserable? Or get to my goal weight and just deal with the remarks? It’s just very discouraging to be told I don’t look good when I feel good and feel like I look good.

submitted by /u/anna_alabama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ahdTjY

No comments:

Post a Comment