Tuesday, October 31, 2023

thyroid weight loss

i am unmedicated but i am due to have my levels checked. years ago my doctor said my levels were fluctuating too much to determine if i was hypo or hyper.

i am pescatarian, and non dairy. i dont like sweets, i eat very very healthy. i do hiit yoga everyday as well.

my body is not toned at all, my whole life i had chunky legs and i accepted that was my body type. i have a bit of a stomach as well. i just cannot lose any weight no matter what i do, and i just feel like for my lifestyle i should be at least a little toned.

if thyroid issues are my culprit is there anything else i can do unmedicated?

i also started taking a multi vitamin with iron, which has had a massive improvement with my energy levels. i used to be exhausted all the time. i was hoping it would improve my metabolism.

submitted by /u/starstudded88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AYO1Gd4

No comments:

Post a Comment